Can love change a narcissist?
#narcissism #narcissists #gaslighting
SUBSCRIBE LIKE ►
1. Narcissists don't understand the love language
Think of a narcissist as a person who is continually translating.
2. Love isn't a weapon
Love is not an emotion to a narcissist. It is a weapon. It is a weakness.
3. Narcissists don't care what you think
When a narcissist says, "I love you too."
What he or she is thinking is, "You're a sap."
4. Narcissists prefer to dominate
True love is giving.
The narcissist only knows how to take.
When they give, it is to appear to be loving; a mask.
Won't celebrate holidays or birthdays.
5. Narcissists are too proud to acknowledge your feelings
What's more, the narcissist really doesn't care what you think
6. Narcissists want to protect their masks
The most important thing to a narcissist is to protect his/her fragile ego. Their masks are their armor.