Video Player is loading.

Up next

Very important COVID19 briefing with Dr Erickson - end the lockdown now!

Gee Gee Tee
Gee Gee Tee - 146,656 Views
Published on 24 Apr 2020 / In News and Politics

The "Cure" Is Killing More People Than Coronavirus
#COVID19 being logically reviewed by two immunology and microbiology specialists, in California but based on nationwide statistics.


Dr Erickson COVID19 briefing:

Does isolation, sheltering in home still make sense?

"The hospitals, the ICUs are empty..they are shutting down floors.."

"When I talk to ER physicians around the country, what is happening - well because Covid has become the focus, people with heart disease, people with cancer, hypertension and various things that are critical are choosing not to come in, based on fear"

"So, what that is doing is forcing the health system to focus on Covid and not focus on a myriad of other things that are critical."

"There are a lot of secondary effects to Covid that are not being talked about"

Two months ago the response was based on fear not facts

"Typically you quarantine the sick. We have never seen where we quarantine the healthy, where you take those without disease and without symptoms and lock them in your home"

"Over the last couple of months we have gained a lot of data."

"A widespread viral infection similar to flu"

"California numbers from yesterday - [..] 12% of Californians were positive for Covid. The initial models were woefully inaccurate, they predicted millions of cases of death, not of prevalence or incidence but death. That is not materialising."

"What is materialising in the State of California is 12% positives."

"You have a 0.03 chance of dying *from* Covid19 in the state of California"

"0.03 chance of dying of Covid in the state of California. Does that necessitate sheltering in place? Does that necessitate shutting down medical systems? Does that necessitate people being out of work?"

"96% of people in California who get Covid, RECOVER with no significant continuing medical problems"

"We are sharing our own data. This is not data filtered by someone, this is our own data"

Original here:


Show more
12 Comments sort Sort by

Gee Gee Tee
Gee Gee Tee 4 years ago  

Dr Erickson talks to Epidemiologist Dr. Knut Wittkowski: "There is no fundamental difference between the flu and COVID"

Reply   thumb_up 0   thumb_down 0
TheDadDan 3 years ago

I like and Share on Pareler @TheDadDan - Thanks UGEtube

Reply   thumb_up 1   thumb_down 0
Gee Gee Tee
Gee Gee Tee 3 years ago

Thank you.

Reply   thumb_up 0   thumb_down 0
Merley 4 years ago

These two geniuses deserve the biggest clap ! I absolutely praise you both for providing exact and correct data, scientific knowledge and a clear view of what is happening in this world today. You dont have to be that intelligent either to see that something is dreadfully wrong and the orders being given to the public are very questionable! Why is the big question and I'm sure that nasty head will reveal itself soon unless we open our eyes. I applaud you guys well done for having the guts to stand up to stupidity and question it in front of the world.

Reply   thumb_up 0   thumb_down 1
Gee Gee Tee
Gee Gee Tee 4 years ago

Ben Swann Interviews Dr. Dan Erickson Under Attack for Questioning Coronavirus

Reply   thumb_up 0   thumb_down 0
Lennonesque 4 years ago

The goons shoulda brought a mic with them.. needs subtitles.

Reply   thumb_up 0   thumb_down 0
math guy
math guy 4 years ago

From the video:
7:45 NY state has 7.6 million people infected
9:15 There is a 92% recovery rate

HOLY COW! He just predicted 608,000 deaths!

Bad use of statistics. Bad at math. Doesn't even know what his own numbers mean.

Reply   thumb_up 0   thumb_down 2
Annatherese 4 years ago

He is talking about IF you are sick enough to go to the hospital and seek treatment,and you test positive then you have a 92% chance of recovery and about a 8% death rate.However if you factor in all the people who get it but do not need to seek treatment which the antibody testing and other random testing is finding then you have a recovery rate of around 99.8%

Reply   thumb_up 2   thumb_down 1
Show more

Up next