Twitter Files Part 3 Trump Removal, Credit Cards Restrict Gun Buys, Blackrock CEO Asked To Resign
Twitter has released part 3 of the Twitter files, the Removal of Donald Trump, which shows emails going back and forth internally at Twitter trying to justify the banning of the President's account. The files also show many bots attached to the President's account that were watching everything he tweeted. The files also show Twitter in weekly meetings with both the FBI and DNI. Twitter executives vowed to hit conserative accounts. Gun shops and customers claim credit card firms are restricting gun purchases. Judge blocks deposition of 3 Biden officials in big tech government collusion case. 9 million millennials moved back home this year. Rapper Nuke Bizzle who bragged about scamming Covid relief funds sentenced to prison. Twitter in a pickle, policy director for twitter Nick Pickles admits Twitter was working with the FBI to censor Trump. Virginia board fires superintendent at center of Loudon county rape scandal. North Carolina state treasurer calls on Blackrock's Larry Fink to resign. Pentagon awards another 2 billion dollars to Ukraine. Elon Musk says from now on we will tell you when your shadow banned but then its not a shadow ban just a ban. How many people were shadow banned this way without their knowledge? Microsoft, Google, Amazon and Oracle will share a 9 billion dollar pentagon cloud contract. Iguana wanders into Florida sub station and causes a "large scale outage", how is that possible? Former Assistant Attorney and Atlanta Police officer charged 7 million dollar PPP fraud scheme. Hillary sings I will survive. Brazilian president Jair Bolsonaro breaks his silence and says: “Who decides where I go are you. Who decides which way the armed forces go are you”. Hunter Biden selling artwork at New York gallery to anonymous buyers for as much as $225,000 dollars. Republicans renew call for Biden's non binary energy official to be terminated after second bust for stealing someone's luggage at a Las Vegas airport. Republicans ask Elon Musk how many republican how many candidates were suppressed by Twitter. Canadian man approved for euthanasia despite citing poverty as one of the reasons. Burned body found in trunk of car at Fort Bragg. More news.
(Twitter Files Part 3 The Removal of Trump From Twitter)
Nick joined the BBC Media Action Board of Trustees in October 2017.
List of FBI/CIA Agents Still Employed at Twitter
1. Kevin Michelena – Current Twitter Sr. Corporate Security Analyst. Ex FBI Intelligence Analyst 12 years
2. Doug Hunt – Current Twitter Senior Director. Ex FBI Special Agent 20 years.
3. Mark Jaroszewski – Current Twitter Director Corporate Security/Risk. Ex FBI 20 years.
4. Douglas Turner – Current Twitter Senior Manager, Corporate and Executive Security Services. Ex FBI 14 years. Ex Secret Service 7 years.
5. Patrick G. – Current Twitter Head of Corporate Security. Ex FBI Special Agent 23 years.
6. Karen Walsh – Current Twitter Director – Corporate Resilience. Ex FBI Special Agent 21 years.
7. Russell Handorf – Current Twitter Senior Staff Technical Program Manager. Ex FBI 10 years.
8. Michael B. – Current Twitter Senior Corporate Security Manager. Ex FBI 23 years.
9. Vincent Lucero – Current Twitter Senior Security Manager. Ex FBI Special Agent 22 years.
10. Kevin L. – Current Twitter Corporate Security Manager. Ex FBI Special Agent 25 years.
11. Matthew W. – Current Twitter Senior Director of Product Trust, Revenue Policy, and Counsel Systems & Analytics. Ex FBI 15 years.
12. Claire O. – Current Twitter Senior Corporate Security Analyst. Ex FBI 8 years.
13. Bruce A. – Current Twitter Director, Corporate Security. Ex FBI 23 years.
14. Jeff Carlton – Current Twitter Senior Manager. Ex FBI & CIA Intelligence Analyst 3 years.
larry fink is kenneth starr brother,
hillary snowdon-blythe-foster-hubbel-rodham-gayle-clinton will not survive
Reports: Federal judge declines to hold Trump in contempt in closed-door hearing
Twitter preparing to delete 1.5 billion inactive accounts: