Miami, FL Stormy Tower Camera B-Roll - 6/15/2021
Stormy skies over the port of Miami Florida as special marine warnings are issued for thunderstorms erupting over the peninsula and moving offshore over the Atlantic ocean. Cruise ships and container ships lurking offshore in stormy weather.
1,2,3) Three shots of line of black low clouds moves over the port of Miami Florida.
4) Storm boundary moving out offshore with the Miami skyline looking SE.
5) Low storm clouds moving quickly over South Beach high-rise buildings.
6) Black storm clouds over the port and Virginia Key.
7) Black clouds and scud over South Beach.
8) Cruise ship MSC Merivigilia anchored off Miami Beach - Wide.
9) Cruise ship MSC Merivigilia anchored off Miami Beach - Medium.
10) Cruise ship MSC Merivigilia anchored off Miami Beach - Close.
11) Container ship CMA CGM Almaviva offshore Miami Beach.
12) Rain shafts over Miami Beach.
13) Storm clouds over Port of Miami - Wide.
14) Side shot of container ship CMA CGM Almaviva offshore Miami Beach.
SID: Broadwave com