Video Player is loading.

Up next

COVID CHRONICLES (2021)
Gee Gee Tee
15 Views

Indirect Covid means poisoned antidote

Phat Brain
Phat Brain - 153 Views
22
153 Views
Published on 01 Mar 2022 / In Health

Yet another bombshell article written about the spike proteins that are able to infiltrate the nucleus of the cell causing damage repair to the single-stranded and double stranded DNA. This in turn, will cause tumor formation and cancer. How did we get here? It was disinformation by the experts, propaganda from our favorite news stations and censorship from those trying to bring the truth to light. 5% of the “vaccine” batches caused acute damage to people but the other 95% are longer term pathogenesis of accelerated diseases like auto-immune diseases and cancer. To those “anti-vaxers” who were blasted from all sides, good job not taking the poisoned antidote. You dodge a bullet.
https://www.mdpi.com/1467-3045/44/3/73

Show more
1 Comments sort Sort by

proudusagirl01
proudusagirl01 7 months ago

If science can't be questioned it's not science anymore. It's propaganda. They want to rip on people for taking Ivermectin. I researched and saw the evidence on the internet. Research papers are on the internet for those who wants to see. Top respected world doctors are being under defamation by MSM and vaccine manufacturers. I won't back down recommeding IVM. You can get yours by visiting https://ivmpharmacy.com

Reply   thumb_up 0   thumb_down 0
Show more

Up next

COVID CHRONICLES (2021)
Gee Gee Tee
15 Views