▶️ Get Paid In Bitcoin – BitWage With Jonathan Chester | EP#421
Dislike fiat inflation? Ever wanted to get paid by your employer in Bitcoin? Bitwage makes this possible so I reached out to Jonathan Chester who is the cofounder and CEO there and we talked all about Bitwage and the solutions it provides to both companies and individuals.
Bitwage provides the solution for companies to pay individuals and individuals to receive wages in Bitcoin. This is a solution to payroll and HR services for the new digital era. Not only does this help you get paid in a currency that isn’t inflating and thus declining in purchasing power, but it allows remote workers to receive payments significantly faster with fewer restrictions too.
00:33 Tell Us About Yourself
3:20 Is It Just For Bitcoin?
06:20 DCA Or Lump Sum Investing?
08:00 How To Get Started
09:30 What Does Bitwage Solve?
12:30 Bitcoin 401K
14:50 What Countries Support Bitwage?
15:35 Origins Of BitWage
16:31 2021 Economics
26:15 BitWage Adoption
28:50 What Is Up Next?
30:00 5 Year Vision
31:45 Bitwage Competition
These are some of the questions we went over:
• Can you tell us a little bit about yourself?
• How and when did you originally get into cryptocurrency
• Can you give us a brief introduction to Bitwage?
• What problem does Bitwage solve?
• How did Bitwage get its name and what was the original idea or motivation to start it?
• How many countries does Bitwage work in currently?
• Do you offer other cryptocurrencies and if not, why is this a better option than getting paid in a stablecoin for example?
• What are your thoughts on inflation and the current fiat system
• Since this is essentially dollar-cost-averaging, do you personally prefer DCA over lump-sum investing?
• What is your current userbase and how many companies are actually adopting this payroll model?
• What are the next big updates for Bitwage to release soon or that are in the works?
• Where does Bitwage fit in with other existing similar projects?
• Where do you see Bitwage going in the next year? The next 5 years?
• So where can everyone go to learn more about this?
Check out https://www.bitwage.com/ for more information and to learn more about what they have to offer.
You can follow him on Twitter @JonChest and you can follow BitWage on Twitter @Bitwage.
What do you think about Bitwage? Would you like to get paid in Bitcoin? Would you rather get paid in a different cryptocurrency? Let us know if you have any further questions on Bitwage in the comments below and don’t forget to like and subscribe as well!
👉 https://www.youtube.com/channe....l/UCDBycVghUbnimnzqi 👈
This is a LBRY first video meaning it shows up on LBRY before it gets published anywhere else. If you’re not on LBRY, sign up and get started here: https://odysee.com/$/invite/@ScottCBusiness:4
Check this video out on LBRY to support me with monetization and no ads: https://odysee.com/@ScottCBusi....ness:4/Bitwage-Jonat
The main crypto platforms that I am using today are LBRY, Publish0x, DTube, Hive via 3Speak & LeoFinance, Bitchute, Flote, SoMee.social, Read.Cash, Minds, Voice, Blurt, Sapien, Steemit, and Uptrennd. I also actively use Twitter, Gab, and Linkedin. You can find me everywhere as @ScottCBusiness
👥 Support Me & Follow Me Elsewhere 👥
Ask questions in my Telegram: https://t.me/cryptoandthings
You can send XRP, BCH, BTC, ETH, or LTC to scottcbusiness.eth or scottcbusiness.crypto depending on the wallet you're using. Alternatively, you can find all my cryptocurrency addresses on https://cointr.ee/scottcbusiness
You can find the rest of my sponsorship, referral, donation, and extra information here: https://read.cash/@scottcbusin....ess/sponsorships-ref
My top sponsors are Publish0x, Ralak, & JustyDoan on Memo.cash
#btc #bitcoin #bitwage