Franklin Armory® Binary Firing System™ BFSIII™
The revolutionary Binary Firing System™ will be appreciated by three gun competitors, tactical shooters, and recreational enthusiasts. It features a three position selector that allows the user to switch from Mode 1 for Safe, Mode 2 for traditional Semiautomatic Mode, or Mode 3 for Binary Mode. In Binary Mode, the firearm will discharge one round with every function of the trigger whether a pull or a release. A user can negate the round that would otherwise be fired during the release function by simply moving the selector back to Mode 2 and then safely releasing the trigger.
* Easy to install. No custom fitting.
* Better trigger pull. 4.5 pounds, +-.5 pound
* The release phase now has a positive reset.
* New design eliminates backup disconnector.
* Stronger buffer spring (included) reduces the possibility of hammer follow.
* Works in every AR application: AR10, AR15, MPX, etc.
* Works in our F17 series in .17 WSM WITHOUT modification.
* Works on .22LR uppers WITHOUT modification.
* Works on 9mm uppers WITHOUT modification.