A Word to the Little Flock AN ORIGINAL 1847 DOCUMENT
Fair Use Act Disclaimer
This site is for educational purposes only.
Copyright Disclaimer under section 107 of the Copyright Act of 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, education and research.
Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing.
Ellen G. White first vision.
Doctrine of Investigating Judgement and Heavenly Sanctuary.
Doctrine of Second Coming.
1. Editorial Introduction by James White, Brunswick, Maine, May 30, 1847.
2. The seven plagues.
3. The voice of God.
4. The time of trouble.
5. The time of Jacob’s trouble.
6. Thoughts on Revelation 14 by James White.
7. To Brother Eli Curtis, New York City. By Ellen G. White, Topsham, April 21, 1847.
8. To the remnant scattered abroad.
9. To Brother Bates, by Ellen G. White, TOPSHAM, Maine, April 7, 1847.
10. Remarks by Joseph Bates, Fairhaven, Massachusetts.
11. The temple of God.
12. The judgement by James White.
"Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves."
INTERNET ARCHIVE (archive.org)
Pamphlet found on