Sen. Ron Johnson: CDC Is HIDING mRNA Vaccine Injury Data. LIVE w/ Dr. Kelly Victory – Ask Dr. Drew
Senator Ron Johnson sent letters to the CDC three times in 2022, seeking clarity on the agency's monitoring of COVID-19 vaccine adverse events. ••「 CALL IN: https://drdrew.com/282023 」•• In a June 2022 reply, the CDC claimed not to have conducted a Proportional Reporting Ratio analysis. However, a CDC official from the agency's Vaccine Safety Team contradicted this in July 2022, saying the CDC had been performing PRRs since Feb 2021 and continues to do so. If the science is on their side, why is the CDC working so hard to hide mRNA vaccine injury data?
ABOUT SENATOR RON JOHNSON
Senator Ron Johnson from Wisconsin was elected in 2010. He served as the Chairman of the Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee from 2015-2021 and is now the ranking member for the Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations. He also serves on the Budget, Foreign Relations, and Commerce, Science and Transportation committees.
Follow him at https://Twitter.com/RonJohnsonWI or his official government account at https://Twitter.com/SenRonJohnson
「 SPONSORED BY 」
• BIRCH GOLD - Don’t let your savings lose value. You can own physical gold and silver in a tax-sheltered retirement account, and Birch Gold will help you do it. Claim your free, no obligation info kit from Birch Gold at https://birchgold.com/drew
• GENUCEL - Using a proprietary base formulated by a pharmacist, Genucel has created skincare that can dramatically improve the appearance of facial redness and under-eye puffiness. Get 10% off with promo code DREW at https://genucel.com/drew
「 MEDICAL NOTE 」
The CDC states that "the i-word" and "the h-word" are not effective for the treatment or prevention of COVID-19.
The CDC states that COVID-19 vaccines are safe, effective, and reduce your risk of severe illness. Hundreds of millions of people have received a COVID-19 vaccine, and serious adverse reactions are uncommon. Portions of this program may examine countervailing views on important medical issues. You should always consult your personal physician before making any decisions about your health.
「 ABOUT the SHOW 」
Ask Dr. Drew is produced by @kalebnation (https://kalebnation.com) and Susan Pinsky (https://twitter.com/firstladyoflove). This show is for entertainment and/or informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
「 ABOUT DR. DREW 」
For over 30 years, Dr. Drew has answered questions and offered guidance to millions through popular shows like Celebrity Rehab (VH1), Dr. Drew On Call (HLN), Teen Mom OG (MTV), and the iconic radio show Loveline. Now, Dr. Drew is opening his phone lines to the world by streaming LIVE from his home studio. Watch all of Dr. Drew's latest shows at https://drdrew.tv
「 with DR. VICTORY 」
Dr. Kelly Victory MD is a board-certified trauma and emergency specialist with over 30 years of clinical experience. She served as CMO for Whole Health Management, delivering on-site healthcare services for Fortune 500 companies. She holds a BS from Duke University and her MD from the University of North Carolina. Follow her at https://earlycovidcare.org
「 GEAR PROVIDED BY 」
• BLUE MICS - Find your best sound at https://drdrew.com/blue
• ELGATO - See how Elgato transformed Dr. Drew's set: https://drdrew.com/sponsors/elgato/
「 FOLLOW DR. DREW 」
• Website: https://drdrew.com
• Locals: https://drdrew.locals.com
• Cameo: https://cameo.com/drdrew
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/DrDrew
• Gettr: https://gettr.com/user/DrDrew
• Instagram: https://instagram.com/drdrewpinsky
• TikTok: https://tiktok.com/@drdrew
• Facebook: https://facebook.com/drdrew
• Twitch: https://twitch.tv/drdrewtv
• Rumble: https://rumble.com/drdrew
• YouTube: https://youtube.com/drdrew
Original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWqWI7dxh3Q