Section 2 of 3: "PROVOKING ME TO ANGER!" (From: Rebellion, Recompense, Reformation)
1/22/07 From The Lord, Our God and Savior
The Word of The Lord Spoken to Timothy
For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear
*ALL SECTIONS - Video Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?....v=MhVny6bjSKU&list=P
Text from Section 2: "...And what is this I see among all these so-called people of faith, among all these multitudes who claim to be a people for My name? Behold, in MY NAME they commit abomination, provoking Me to anger! In MY NAME, they make great spectacles of themselves, as they twist the Scriptures for evil gain! In MY NAME, they teach as doctrine the commandments of men; lawlessness is widely accepted! THEY HAVE SURELY TAKEN THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN!
Therefore, I shall turn their glory into shame, I shall make of them a desolation and their people an object of scorn, and they shall bear the reproach of all nations! Behold, I shall break all these unruly branches, for they can in no wise be grafted in! For I am The Lord, and I do not change!
Yet in My mercy, I set watchmen over them, saying, “Listen to the sound of the trumpet, heed the voice of The Living God, and embrace My correction. For I do not change.” But they said, “We will not listen, nor will we give heed, nor will we embrace The Lord’s correction. For we love our whitewashed palaces, and will never depart from these houses which are called by our name. Yes, we love the sound of our own voices, and we have brought glory to our name.” Thus I shall continue to speak. I shall open My mouth in the former manner and speak to this most ungodly generation. Yes, I shall surely make My plans known and warn the people; I shall rebuke them sharply and declare all their wrongdoings, as in the days of old. For I do not change, says The Lord.
Did I not speak in times past by the mouths of My servants, the prophets? And was I not also speaking to you, O foolish and deceived generation? Yet they would not give heed to My words, nor would they listen, and so all I had purposed to do to them was fulfilled.
Thus upon you also will I bring all
I have spoken by My servants the prophets,
Both the former and the latter, even to this day...
For you also refuse to give heed to My words,
Nor will you listen, nor will you turn aside
From your evil ways, provoking Me to anger!...
Says The Lord..."
*Also See ANSWERS ONLY GOD CAN GIVE:
- Regarding the Churches of Men: http://answersonlygodcangive.c....om/Regarding_the_Chu
- Regarding What is an Abomination to The Lord: http://answersonlygodcangive.c....om/Regarding_What_is
- Regarding Adding to or Taking Away From The Word of God: http://answersonlygodcangive.c....om/Regarding_Adding_
- God Speaks About Materialism: http://answersonlygodcangive.c....om/God_Speaks_About_
- Regarding The Ten Commandments: http://answersonlygodcangive.c....om/Regarding_The_Ten
- God Speaks Regarding Those Who Take His Name in Vain: http://answersonlygodcangive.c....om/God_Speaks_Regard
- I Am The Lord, I Do Not Change: http://answersonlygodcangive.c....om/I_Am_The_Lord,_I_
- Regarding the Day of The Lord: http://answersonlygodcangive.c....om/Regarding_the_Day
- Regarding Prophets (True): http://answersonlygodcangive.c....om/Regarding_Prophet
Tags: #LettertotheChurches #TheDayofTheLord #ThussaysTheLord #TheVolumesofTruth #TheWordofGod #NewScriptures #LettersfromGod #IDoNotChange #churches #lawlessness #TenCommandments #correction #materialism #ProsperityPreachers #ProsperityChurches #greed #twistingtheScriptures #abomination #AngerofTheLord #provoke #NameofTheLordinVain #Truth #God #YAHUWAH #YahuShua #Jesus