Obey Your Master
The crucial importance of selecting your spiritual master before your final hour. The impossibility of serving two masters or declaring that you have no master at all.
• Luke 13:22-33
• A call for Christians to work diligently for their Master.
• Follow not the wolves in sheep’s clothing.
• What exactly are Christians called to do for their Master?
• The servants of sin are hard at work. Are Christians working as hard?
• Strive to enter in at the strait gate: What does that mean?
• Don’t wait until the last minute to choose your master.
• Rabbis in Israel want to exhume the body of a Christian buried in a Jewish cemetery. Do you agree with them?
• Who does the President of the USA kneel to?
• Is $3.3 billion dollars going to assist the struggling American people, or is it going to a foreign nation?
• What are you building your life’s foundation upon?
• What does the Bible mean by: There are last which shall be first, and there are first which shall be last?
• What did Jesus do when He was threatened by wicked rulers, and what can we learn from His example?
• Should you be afraid of temporal rulers, or should you fear no man but God?
• Much, much more!
Please like, share, and subscribe!
Social Media- www.gab.com/MisanthropicMonk
Email- [email protected]