Missionary Update November 2021.mp4
Please Do scroll through our channel for other materials of interest especially at the beginning where there are documentaries. Any materials NOT to do with the churches featured come from our own interests and may not be reflective of or associated with these churches.
We fully support these churches and their statements of faith which we also hold to be true.
Verity Baptist Church Manila (veritybaptistmanila.com)
What We Believe
* We believe that salvation is by grace, through faith, and not of works. This means that salvation cannot be earned by any work (church attendance, baptism, repenting of your sins, etc, etc). Salvation is putting your faith in Jesus Christ and that he died, was buried, and rose from the grave to pay for your sin. You receive salvation by simply asking the Lord Jesus Christ to save you.
* We believe in the eternal security of the believer (once saved always saved). Just like there is nothing you can do to earn salvation, there is nothing you can do to lose it.
* We believe that the King James Bible is the Word of God. We believe God inspired and preserved it.
* We believe that Jesus is God in the flesh, and that Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Ghost of the Virgin Mary.
* We also believe that Mary did not stay a virgin, but had other children that the scripture mentions.
* We believe in the autonomy of the local church. This means that we are independent of all denominations, conventions, and fellowships. We have Jesus Christ and the Bible as the head of our church and not some Pope, Prophet, President, or Board of directors.
* We believe in the “local church” we reject the teaching of the “universal church”.
* We believe that church membership is a privilege and not a right and church members are subject to be removed from membership and not allowed to attend the services if they violate the qualifications of church membership as set forth in the Holy Scriptures and the by-laws of Verity Baptist Church.
* We believe that the unsaved will spend eternity tormented in a literal hell (and eventually the Lake of Fire).
* We reject the teaching of Calvinism and believe that God wants everyone to be saved.
* We believe that abortion is murder and oppose all forms of birth control that end life after conception (fertilization).
* We are Non-dispensational.
* We oppose worldliness and believe in a holy separated life.
* We take a stand against the Charismatic and Ecumenical movement of our day.
* We believe that sodomy (homosexuality) is a sin and an abomination before God which God punishes with the death penalty. No sodomite (homosexual) will be allowed to attend or join Verity Baptist Church.
* This is not an all inclusive list; we believe anything and everything found in the King James Version of the Bible
Please also visit this channel for older sermons from various Pastors.
No Going Back - YouTube
Copy and Paste in your browser please
Our BrandNewTube Channel is
OFFICIAL KING JAMES BIBLE ONLINE: AUTHORIZED KING JAMES VERSION (KJV)