Video Player is loading.

Up next


Gregg Braden We Have a Direct Access to the Field of Infinite Potential… and The Access Code Is

The Human Collective
23
41 Views
Published on 21 Sep 2022 / In Science

Gaia Exclusive MISSING LINKS Series Preview: Re-broadcast by request from Gregg's channel subscribers. Follow this link https://www.gaia.com/gaiatv-gregg to watch the full series, plus over 8,000 conscious expanding content, including the very best of Gregg Braden's Missing Link Series, Human by Design, and Pure Human - 96% of the universe is missing. The remaining 4% that we experience is created by our thoughts, feelings, and emotions. Gregg Braden delves into the process of how we interact with the quantum possibilities of the Divine Matrix and how they move from the realm of infinite potential and into our reality.

With Special Thanks to our Partner Gaia 😊
WHAT IS GAIA? - https://www.gaia.com/gaia-gregg - world’s largest online resource of consciousness-expanding content - over 8,000 informative and enlightening films, original shows, yoga, and meditation classes, and more that you won’t find anywhere else.

WHAT OTHER TV SHOWS DOES GAIA HAVE? – follow this link to learn more https://www.gaia.com/gaiatv-gregg

Check out Gregg’s LIVE Events+ programs from the GaiaSphere: https://www.gaia.com/gregg_live

ARE THERE MOVIES ON GAIA? - YES!! – follow this link https://www.gaia.com/gaiafilms-gregg to learn more, and start your complimentary Free Trial

Stay Connected
Official website: https://greggbraden.com/about-gregg-braden/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GreggBraden
Twitter: https://twitter.com/GreggBraden
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/Gregg.Braden/

Show more
0 Comments sort Sort by

Up next