First Wood Pressed Extra Virgin Mustered Oil.mp4
Published on 29 Oct 2017
First Wood Pressed Extra Virgin Mustered Oil
• This Oil is the same oil which was eaten by your Ancestors, as per history in 8th Century of world this method was used to get quality Oil i.e. https://biblewalks.com/info/OilPressE...
• In this Method Three Main things used , Two Big Woods, Natural Mustered Seeds and A pot which is Made by a forest Tree Root
• In this Ancient method, Practically “Zero” heat is generated in whole process. SO it is much better then Kolhu Oil or Cold Pressed Oil (in both heat is generated)
• In this wood pressing method Oil Comes from inner seed of Mustered (Not from Outer Layer of Seed) in first and last press. So oil is Super Extra Virgin. So naturally Oil Collection is Low, because we so not use any chemical or machine to get mere oil
• The true Color of First Wood Pressed Extra Virgin Mustered Oil is Dark Golden, Thick and Cloudy . It has a Strong natural pungent smelling that has many and various beneficial for health.
• To save Actual Aroma property of oil we do not do any Filter or Refine. Its RAW, UNFILTER, NATURAL oil. It has some tiny Particles of Mustered Seeds which is eatable.
• At Present we are trying to Save this Ancient Tradition to get Purest Oil.
• Wood Press method do not Removes-Fiber, Proteins,Chlorophyll,Minerals-calcium, magnesium, iron, Vitamins from oil because of Zero Processing method, Whereas other Kolhu or Cold Press Method remove all this Micronutrients
• The health benefits of First Wood Pressed Extra Virgin Mustered Oil include its ability to increase the appetite by stimulating the production of gastric juices in the digestive system. It consequently aids digestion as well, and the consumed food can be absorbed by the body quickly for energy
• Consumption of Mustard oil will help you to reduce the risk of Cardiovascular diseases. Since Mustard oil is rich in polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fatty acids and omega3 and omega6 fatty acids which help to increase the levels of HDL in the blood and reduce the levels of LDL, it effectively reduces the risk of occurrence of cardiovascular diseases.
• Performing a massage or an inhalation with First Wood Pressed Extra Virgin Mustered Oil can provide instant relief to those with a cough and cold as it is extremely effective in clearing the congestion of the chest and nose. The strong aroma of First Wood Pressed Extra Virgin Mustered Oil will help to clear the respiratory pathways and protect against the build-up of Phlegm.
• By using First Wood Pressed Extra Virgin Mustered Oil on your hair, your hair will become longer and thicker and more lustrous. It helps to stimulate hair growth, and the vitamins present in mustard oil helps to prevent premature greying and hair loss. The regular application of mustard oil has also been found to me effective in the treatment of scalp problems such as dry, scaly skin and dandruff. Nourishes and strengthens hair
• First Wood Pressed Extra Virgin Mustered Oil can help your skin by removing dark spots to give you an even complexion by using it to prepare face masks. It also works like a natural sunscreen and for the treatment of rashes, infections and dry skin. Mustard oil is also effective in the treatment of dry or chapped lips and when applied topically can also help to stimulate the sweat glands to give your skin a healthy, even glow.
• This oil contains High vitamin E which helps to lower cholesterol; it is important for reproduction processes and for the proper functioning of sex organs
• First Wood Pressed Extra Virgin Mustered Oil promotes sweating, both when consumed and when applied externally. It stimulates sweat glands to produce more sweat as well as enlarges the openings of the pores on the skin. This property is helpful in lowering body temperature as well as for removing toxins, excess salts, and water from the body.
• First Wood Pressed Extra Virgin Mustered Oil is a very strong stimulant. If used externally for the purpose of massage, it boosts circulation very well.Its Best Massage oil for Baby and Old age Peoples. Its time tested on baby. Soothes sore joints and ligaments
• First Wood Pressed Extra Virgin Mustered Oil is Wonderful for cooking—flavorful and healthy