ERROR CODE "0" - USED STAIR LIFT CHAIRLIFT PRE-PURCHASE INSPECTION PACKAGE
Got an errorcode 0?
USED STAIR LIFT CHAIRLIFT PRE-PURCHASE INSPECTION PACKAGE - $150 (At your chair lift location)
This is an assurance package for potential buyers - Used-stairlift / chairlift / stair lift inspection diagnosis
Should you buy that used stairlift? What are the potential or likely repairs, battery replacements, or fire-risk issues? I am an independent stair lift repairer and have no brand-bias. Also, every chairlift model is different. Are there fire and/or explosion risks with lithium-battery-powered stairlifts, when they are decommisioned? Yes.
For stair lift buyers: This package includes in-site inspection, a list of what needs to be repaired, and where to buy necessary parts at lowest prices.
These video clips show how this package works. For Metro Vancouver. Travel costa may be extra.
With this package, purchasers of used stair lifts can stop worrying: $150 / 2 hour package
* Get this package BEFORE you buy, remove, uninstall, re-install, the electric stair lift (home elevator) device.
Please phone or text: 6 0 4 - 5 1 2 - 9 5 6 7
God bless. Life everyday as if its the last day of your life. Have the best day ever!
Some questions that should be answered with this package:
- Are you buying a reliable make/model, or sub-model chairlift?
- Will a stairlift maintenance contract be worthwhile?
- Which Acorn stairlifts can be taken down and re-installed without significant problems?
- If you buy a used model 180, what steps should be taken to not lose settings and the OSG set points?
- How to shorten or lengthen an Acorn 120 / 130 or Bruno stair lift?
- What brands / models of stairlifts are difficult to service?
- Should I check independent review sites before buying a make/model?
- Given the extreme shortage of experienced technicians, can my make/model be serviced in my town?
- What is the cost of replacement batteries from the manufacturer, compared to Amazon, eBay, Bangdood or AliExpress?
- Is the battery going to need replacement soon? At what cost?
- Which Acorn 180 curved stairlift motherboards (version) have known issues?
- Which Bruno models / sub-model / accessories can be problematic
- Which chair lift / stiar lift model / brand is more-reliable?