Ed Dowd Investigates Epidemic of Sudden Deaths in 2021 & 2022 w/ Dr. Kelly Victory – Ask Dr. Drew
Early in 2021, Ed Dowd noticed a rise of news stories about sudden deaths among fit athletes and other seemingly healthy people. Since then, he's amassed evidence from the insurance industry, funeral home industry, and government databases showing that excessive deaths among working-age Americans have increased in 2021 versus 2020. His thesis is simple: What changed in 2021? ••「 CALL IN: https://drdrew.com/3242023 」••
Follow Dowd at https://twitter.com/DowdEdward
Read Ed Dowd's book "Cause Unknown" at https://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1510776397
Follow Edward Dowd on Gettr at https://gettr.com/user/edwarddowd
Ed Dowd is a founding partner of Phinance Technologies which recently launched The Humanity Project at https://phinancetechnologies.com. Throughout his stock picking career, he utilized pattern recognition to get ahead of his peers and the street before his bullish or bearish thesis became consensus.
「 SPONSORED BY 」
• BIRCH GOLD - Don’t let your savings lose value. You can own physical gold and silver in a tax-sheltered retirement account, and Birch Gold will help you do it. Claim your free, no obligation info kit from Birch Gold at https://birchgold.com/drew
• GENUCEL - Using a proprietary base formulated by a pharmacist, Genucel has created skincare that can dramatically improve the appearance of facial redness and under-eye puffiness. Get 10% off with promo code DREW at https://genucel.com/drew
「 MEDICAL NOTE 」
The CDC states that "the i-word" and "the h-word" are not effective for the treatment or prevention of COVID-19.
The CDC states that COVID-19 vaccines are safe, effective, and reduce your risk of severe illness. Hundreds of millions of people have received a COVID-19 vaccine, and serious adverse reactions are uncommon. Portions of this program may examine countervailing views on important medical issues. You should always consult your personal physician before making any decisions about your health.
「 ABOUT the SHOW 」
Ask Dr. Drew is produced by @kalebnation (https://kalebnation.com) and Susan Pinsky (https://twitter.com/firstladyoflove). This show is for entertainment and/or informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
「 ABOUT DR. DREW 」
For over 30 years, Dr. Drew has answered questions and offered guidance to millions through popular shows like Celebrity Rehab (VH1), Dr. Drew On Call (HLN), Teen Mom OG (MTV), and the iconic radio show Loveline. Now, Dr. Drew is opening his phone lines to the world by streaming LIVE from his home studio. Watch all of Dr. Drew's latest shows at https://drdrew.tv
「 with DR. VICTORY 」
Dr. Kelly Victory MD is a board-certified trauma and emergency specialist with over 30 years of clinical experience. She served as CMO for Whole Health Management, delivering on-site healthcare services for Fortune 500 companies. She holds a BS from Duke University and her MD from the University of North Carolina. Follow her at https://earlycovidcare.org
「 GEAR PROVIDED BY 」
• BLUE MICS - Find your best sound at https://drdrew.com/blue
• ELGATO - See how Elgato transformed Dr. Drew's set: https://drdrew.com/sponsors/elgato/
「 FOLLOW DR. DREW 」
• Website: https://drdrew.com
• Locals: https://drdrew.locals.com
• Cameo: https://cameo.com/drdrew
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/DrDrew
• Gettr: https://gettr.com/user/DrDrew
• Instagram: https://instagram.com/drdrewpinsky
• TikTok: https://tiktok.com/@drdrew
• Facebook: https://facebook.com/drdrew
• Twitch: https://twitch.tv/drdrewtv
• Rumble: https://rumble.com/drdrew
• YouTube: https://youtube.com/drdrew