Creating Conditions for Student Success: A Policymakers’ School Climate Playbook
As schools and communities seek to reinvent and recover in the midst of intersecting medical, economic, and racial crises, the time is ripe for state-level leaders to take an active role in helping schools create a positive learning environment for all students and teachers, both in-person and virtually. The School Climate Playbook provides state leaders with real-world, proven strategies and opportunities to create comprehensive state-wide systems with supportive, safe and student-centered schools.
- Danielle Gonzales, Managing Director, Aspen Institute Education & Society Program
- Lizzette Gonzalez Reynolds, Vice President, Policy, ExcelinEd
- Dr. Carmen Ayala, State Superintendent of Education, Illinois
- LeeAnne Cornyn, Director of Children's Initiatives, Office of Governor Mike DeWine
- Krupa Hedge, Krupa Hegde, Kentucky High School Senior, Regional Field Director for the Prichard Committee Student Voice Team