A Christian's Duty to Obey God Rather Than Man
Should Christians unconditionally obey all decrees, mandates, or laws- even if the said law contradicts the Supreme Law of God? Should we obey God or should we obey man?
• The words of the great William Blackstone on the meaning of the word “law”.
• What exactly is natural law and why is it important?
• What is the revealed law, and who is the Author of it?
• Should we obey human laws if they are in opposition to God’s law?
• Ezekiel 16:20-21, and the breakdown of the paternal authority into the most savage tyranny that ever was, and now is.
• The “mystical” value of the sacrament of Satan.
• Abortion-tainted products and medicines for Christians to avoid and boycott.
• Government agencies are purchasing “fresh, not frozen” baby body parts- and they want us to believe that care about our safety?
• All civil authority’s power is delegated from God, is jurisdictional, and conditional in nature.
• God always has the last word.
• Much, much more!
Please like, share, and subscribe!
Social Media- www.gab.com/MisanthropicMonk
Email- [email protected]