9th Circuit Strikes Down California Magazine Ban!
The 9th Circuit Court of Appeals three judge panel has struck down the California ban on firearms magazines that hold more than ten rounds. The court has found that ban to be unconstitutional. Rick Travis of the California Rifle & Pistol Association explains the effects of today's ruling.
Read the court's ruling: https://michellawyers.com/wp-c....ontent/uploads/2020/
Join CRPA: https://crpa.org/membership/jo....in-crpa-member-benef
Visit my website at http://gunguy.tv/
Check out training at Practical Defense Systems: http://pdsclasses.com/
The GunGuyTV Store: http://gunguy.tv/shop/
Audio Podcast: https://gunguy.tv/subscribe-to-podcast/
Watch GunGuyTV at these locations:
Visit our sponsers:
- Sprague’s Sports https://www.spragues.com/
- The P2K Range http://www.p2krange.com/
- The Rainbow Range http://www.rainbowshootingrange.com/
- OpticsPlanet Use code "GunGuy5" for 5% off your entire www.OpticsPlanet.com order. https://www.opticsplanet.com/
- Sportsman’s Guide - https://www.sportsmansguide.com/
JOIN NRA HERE:
Sign-up for Second Call Defense here:
Host: Joel Persinger - The GunGuy
- Co-Founder & CEO of Practical Defense Systems
- NRA Law Enforcement Firearms Instructor
Video & Audio Production: Nick Persinger - The Camera Guy
About comments: Positive and negative comments are welcome. Please feel free. That said, I believe in being respectful of others, so "trolling" comments and comments that contain profanity or sexually explicit material will be deleted.